Because knowledge is the one thing that gains value the more it is used, the entire textbook is available as a PDF if you cannot afford the purchase price. Due to the size of the book it has been divided into 9 downloadable sections. Each section includes 3 chapters.
NOTE: Newer installations of Adobe Reader have a common bug. If you receive an error or your browser crashes while attempting to read any of the below PDFs (in your browser), you either need read the solution|fix or "Save" the file to your computer and view it using your copy of Adobe Reader instead of opening it in your browser.
To save the PDF's to your computer, please right click on the link and choose "Save Target As..."
- Download Part 1 - (ch1-3 - 17mb)
- Download Part 2 - (ch4-6 - 38mb)
- Download Part 3 - (ch7-9 - 37mb)
- Download Part 4 - (ch10-12 - 20mb)
- Download Part 5 - (ch13-15 - 52mb)
- Download Part 6 - (ch16-18 - 14mb)
- Download Part 7 - (ch19-21 - 18mb)
- Download Part 8 - (ch22-24 - 14mb)
- Download Part 9 - (ch25-End - 59mb)
"The book not only transfers medical evidence based medical knowledge, but it is full of practical advice and recommendations. It´s like attending a fellowship. The humor, spread all through the book, makes it more enjoyable."
Dr. Eduardo Mayorga Argañaraz, Argentina
"I honestly feel that your book will help me to improve my management of diabetic patients. It has all the things you always ask yourself and never find it in papers or textbooks!"
Mr Ahmed Sallam, MD, FRCS, FRCOphth, UK
"Wonderful, superb book!"
Professeur J. Colin, France